12/5/11

An unintentional hiatus

Hi everyone - sorry for the long break!

I had a couple of things get in the way of regular blogging - most significant, believe it or not, is the crummy light now that it gets dark so early. I haven't been able to take a decent picture in quite some time, so I really have no backlog of photos to show you. I do however have a little OttLite on the way to me, so hopefully I'll be able to manage some good pictures during the short, gray days of winter.

I do have a couple of posts planned. I finally ordered one of the Zoya Touch colors, Pandora, and I absolutely loved it, so I'd like to share that with you. There are also some holiday colors that I've picked up, including one of the Ulta OPI exclusives, Speak For Your Elf. I just removed that after an entire week of wear and I just adored it. There will also be a review of some Jamberry Nails that I tried, and perhaps even a couple of makeup posts.

One thing that has also slowed down my posting is my informal end-of-the-year policy of buying for others and not myself! I've passed up quite a few purchases online and at drugstores recently so that I can budget for Christmas gifts and other holiday expenses that come up.

So that's what you can expect to see from me in the weeks to come!

No comments: