12/12/11

Live Nude Nails!

Or nearly nude, anyway. This is my NOTD, 10 Professional Pinky Promise.


I keep wanting to call this brand "Pro10," but that's a different brand altogether. 10 Professional is available at CVS and the colors are not terribly exciting, but they are all 75% off right now. I paid about $1.12 for my bottle of Pinky Promise, which I've been wanting for a while now. I've picked it up and put it down a number of times.

It seems strange to be lemming such a run-of-the-mill sheer, I suppose, but Pinky Promise is just the right shade of natural-but-not-too-natural (meaning too clear - I like a little camouflage). And it's not streaky!

The formula was fine - no issues. The brush is a little on the wide side, but nothing like the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri brushes. In the picture above I'm wearing one coat of Palladio ridge filler, one coat of Palladio Fuse bonding base coat, two coats of Pinky Promise and one coat of Seche Vite.

I'm not sure if the 75% off sale means these polishes are being clearanced for good, or just to make way for more colors, but it's probably a good time to buy any you've had your eye on.

No comments: