6/27/11

Nfu-Oh 51

Good morning! Today I finally have Nfu-Oh 51 to show you.

Nfu-Oh,51,flakie,OPI,Visions of Sugarplum


Here I am wearing it over OPI Visions of Sugarplum, which is a glittery purple polish.

Nfu-Oh,51,flakie,OPI,Visions of Sugarplum


I have to admit I've spent a lot of time gazing at my nails. Uh moreso than usual, that is.

Nfu-Oh,51,flakie,OPI,Visions of Sugarplum


This really lights up in direct sun. You can see all this fantastic green and gold microglitter that doesn't show up in my pictures.

Nfu-Oh,51,flakie,OPI,Visions of Sugarplum


Nfu-Oh 51 has a dark purple jelly base and I would like to try wearing it on its own. I'd also like to try it over a red glitter, a dark green like OPI Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow or a dark blue jelly. THE MIND REELS.

One thing I have to say about Nfu-Oh though: I do seriously hate the brush. It's stubby and floofy and pretty useless when it comes to controlling application. Luckily the formula is nice so it doesn't need too much fancy maneuvering.

Next up I hope to be able to show you my Ozotics, should they ever arrive from the distant shores of Australia; a couple of Barry Ms; a comparison of Hard Candy Mr. Wrong and Chanel Graphite (not dupes! jeez) and then I'll be delving into my backlog of untried colors that I should really use before buying MOAR COLORZ.

We'll see how that goes.

3 comments:

Cookbook said...

Oooh, that is really really pretty on your fingers! =)

collier said...

SECONDED. A bestest friend gave me two of these polishes (52 and JS33) and they're both gorgeous, but holy crap that brush is TERRIBLE. It's massive, blunt, and all ratty and bristly at the tip, like the crappy plastic brushes that come with the dimestore watercolor paints you'd get as a kid. Such a shame, as I'd love to buy more of these.

midwestgrrl said...

And no one ever seems to mention it! I can manage it all right but it's a huge bummer.