5/9/10

Return of the mack

I undeleted my blog. Turn here for swatches and insightful commentary.

Since I last posted in February, about 8,000 new nail polish colors have been released. But you know all that already so here are some colors I've worn since we last spoke, along with comments where appropriate. I won't post every mani I've done since February all at once but it's still a lot of colors so let's get started shall we?

Photobucket

This was pretty and very fun to wear. You'll notice the color on the nail doesn't match the bottle and that's because the bottle is opaque. This bugs a lot of people in terms of being able to see the color accurately, but I kind of like the bottle. Lots of ladies bag on the Milani bottle because they look dated, but again it doesn't bother me very much.

Photobucket

Wasn't "wild" about this one, haha. The glitter is too sparse for me, and frankly the polish would be prettier without it.

Photobucket

I did a terrible job on this mani but I do like the color. I'd like to give it another chance. I think perhaps I'd use a sheer nude polish as my base coat.

That's all for now! I have a couple of ideas for theme posts that will catch us up, so stay tuned!

Yay for nail polish!

3 comments:

kpb said...

i love fresh teal on you! such a fun shade :)

midwestgrrl said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Yay, I didn't realize you were back! I was so bummed when your blog was gone. :)