11/17/10

OPI Burlesque

The OPI Burlesque collection is old news to most of you by now. At first I was a little disappointed that this year's holiday collection was one of OPI's promotional gambits (a la the Shrek collection or the 90210 polishes), but people really went crazy for the glitters. For me, that wasn't a draw - glitter is all well and good but I'm not crazy for it. I hate the way it eats top coat, feels bumpy and takes forever to remove.

So, initially I was only interested in one color: Ali's Big Break, a pretty red with gold glitter. But when I saw it in person I was underwhelmed. So I skipped it and ended up bringing home Tease-y Does It and Let Me Entertain You instead.

OPI,holiday,holiday 2010,Burlesque,Tease-y Does It,swatch


OPI,Burlesque,holiday,holiday 2010,Tease-y Does It,plum,red,shimmer,bottle pic


OPI,Burlesque,Tease-y Does It,shimmer,red,plum,holiday 2010,holiday


OPI,holiday,holiday 2010,Burlesque,red,shimmer,plum,swatch,Tease-y Does It


Each time I go back to OPI I remember why I love them so much: perfect formula and perfect brush.

I got something in the mail today that I'm excited to show you soon, too:
Zulu,NARS,green,jelly,bottle pic

YAY! ZULU!

1 comment:

Jenny Trout said...

I love this color, I'm wearing it right now! It was the only one of the collection that I was excited about, and I was not disappointed!