9/24/10

Hayyyyyy.

I have some manicures to show you.

Photobucket

OPI Diva of Geneva. Honestly, this is the only color from the Swiss collection that I just had to get. And I don't really know why -- it's not green, it's not excessively glittery, it's not a duochrome or a holo...and I think that's why I like it. It's just a really pretty polish.

Photobucket


I loved this.
Photobucket


This is an unnamed LA Colors.
Photobucket
Beautiful green foil.


Photobucket

This set was $3 at CVS - .75 each! I love a cheap thrill, don't you? The only problem I've found with LA Colors is that the greens and blues stain terribly (my skin...not my nails). I use a little cuticle remover and a soft bristle brush to clean up. I've had great luck with the formula, though. Recommend!

That's all for today. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Solveig said...

Diva of Geneva is so pretty! I threw it in with my last TD haul, and I'm so happy with it! :)

midwestgrrl said...

It's surprisingly pretty! I think it's so easy to get hung up on glorious glitters and duochromes that the truly pretty, less flashy colors fall by the wayside. I'm glad you love it!

Pleshette_Rose said...

I'm in love with Diva of Geneva